Today is a very exciting day as we released Beli for Women prenatal multivitamin! Of course, I will tell you all the wonderful benefits of Beli, but first I want to get to the heart of what is important at Beli and why we do what we do. Since we launched Beli for Men almost two years ago, we have received numerous emails like this most recent one:
“My husband and I started trying for a family about 6+ years ago. After a year of no success, we had testing done. One thing that came back was my husband’s sperm count being low and IVF was recommended. We decide to make dietary and lifestyle changes first. After a few years, my husband’s counts improved to a “good/B+ grading”. And it’s remained that way for the last two years. Then we found Beli a few months ago, and my husband’s most recent sperm analysis revealed “excellent/A+grading”! Beli was the only change in the last 90 days and I truly believe it’s what made the difference! And it’s the fastest change we’ve ever seen!! Therefore, I HIGHLY recommend Beli for Men.”
At Beli, these are the messages that we treasure and share within our team every day. It’s why we do what we do – to help make your body (his and hers) the healthiest it can be to create and welcome a new little life.
Science is changing the way we approach fertility and prenatal health and tells us that adequate nutrients play a big part of the pregnancy equation. At Beli we believe it takes two - optimizing both female and male nutrition to give you the best chance at successful pregnancy outcomes.
Why It All Changes With Beli for Women
Most women’s prenatal vitamins on the market today haven’t kept pace with current guidelines and are only kind of aligned with nutritional science research. We decided to do things differently when we created Beli for Women:
- Beli for Women is specially formulated with critical nutrients that support each of the five stages of pregnancy from preconception, through three trimesters, and postnatal.
- Backed by the latest scientific research, Beli for Women is the only prenatal formula on the market using the most recent nutrient levels recommended by the American Medical Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics for choline, folate, vitamin d, magnesium, and iodine.
- One of the only prenatal multivitamins to include 400mg of choline, a superstar nutrient that rivals folate as critical for baby’s development.
Hear what our friend Taylor Wallace, America’s favorite food scientist and expert on choline research says about Beli!
“It’s shocking that most prenatal formulas don’t contain choline, or have it in such low amounts, considering how critical it is for baby’s brain development. 92% of pregnant women don’t get the recommended amount of choline in their diets that helps build the baby's brain, protect placenta function, and support normal fetal neural pathway growth. We are excited that Beli’s new modern prenatal is one of the only to include the recommended 400mg of a highly absorbable form of choline that gives women the nutrients they need to support a growing baby in pregnancy and post-pregnancy.”
We’ve Got Prenatals Covered, Baby!
Beli for Women is a nutrient-rocking prenatal multivitamin that supports all stages of pregnancy. Beli nourishes her body preconception, and once pregnant boosts health, energy and comfort during each trimmest, and heals during post pregnancy recovery. Beli is formulated with the right nutrients that support:
- Fertility and Conception. Beli can help improve egg quality, promote hormonal balance, and increase overall fertility health, including women with PCOS.
- Critical early growth in the 1st Beli also includes a no nausea blend to help alleviate morning sickness with a clean, minty essence.
- Increased nutrient needs in the second trimester to support baby’s growth and prevent nutrient depletion for mom .
- Baby’s immune development and helps prepare for labor and delivery.
- Post pregnancy nutrition to replenish nutrient stores and support breastfeeding.
We hope you are as excited as we are for you to check out Beli for Women and give it a try. We are with you every step of the way in your pregnancy journey.
Cheers to a healthy you and healthy babies!
Joni Hanson Davis, CEO of Beli