Why It All Changes With Beli for Women
Most women’s prenatal vitamins on the market today haven’t kept pace with current guidelines and are only kind of aligned with nutritional science research. We decided to do things differently when we created Beli for Women:
- Beli for Women is specially formulated with critical nutrients that support each of the five stages of pregnancy from preconception, through three trimesters, and postnatal.
- Backed by the latest scientific research, Beli for Women is the only prenatal formula on the market using the most recent nutrient levels recommended by the American Medical Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics for choline, folate, vitamin d, magnesium, and iodine.
- One of the only prenatal multivitamins to include 400mg of choline, a superstar nutrient that rivals folate as critical for baby’s development.
Hear what our friend Taylor Wallace, America’s favorite food scientist and expert on choline research says about Beli!
“It’s shocking that most prenatal formulas don’t contain choline, or have it in such low amounts, considering how critical it is for baby’s brain development. 92% of pregnant women don’t get the recommended amount of choline in their diets that helps build the baby's brain, protect placenta function, and support normal fetal neural pathway growth. We are excited that Beli’s new modern prenatal is one of the only to include the recommended 400mg of a highly absorbable form of choline that gives women the nutrients they need to support a growing baby in pregnancy and post-pregnancy.”
We’ve Got Prenatals Covered, Baby!
Beli for Women is a nutrient-rocking prenatal multivitamin that supports all stages of pregnancy. Beli nourishes her body preconception, and once pregnant boosts health, energy and comfort during each trimmest, and heals during post pregnancy recovery. Beli is formulated with the right nutrients that support:
- Fertility and Conception. Beli can help improve egg quality, promote hormonal balance, and increase overall fertility health, including women with PCOS.
- Critical early growth in the 1st trimester. Beli also includes a no nausea blend to help alleviate morning sickness with a clean, minty essence.
- Increased nutrient needs in the second trimester to support baby’s growth and prevent nutrient depletion for mom.
- Baby’s immune development and helps prepare for labor and delivery.
- Post pregnancy nutrition to replenish nutrient stores and support breastfeeding.
We hope you are as excited as we are for you to check out Beli for Women and give it a try. We are with you every step of the way in your pregnancy journey.
Cheers to a healthy you and healthy babies!