In the prenatal vitamin world, Beli Vitality for Men is a bit of an outlier. And that’s a good thing. In 2019, it was one of the very first prenatal vitamins designed specifically for men – a science-backed fertility supplement to support all parameters of sperm health for the greatest chances of a healthy conception, pregnancy, and baby. These days, the Vitality blend – a combination of six key ingredients – continues to set it well apart, even as prenatal vitamins for men become more mainstream. If you’re looking for a prenatal vitamin to support male fertility, Beli Vitality for Men has exactly what you need.
- Beli Vitality for Men was one of the first prenatal vitamins created specifically for men, with science-aligned ingredients shown to support male fertility and sperm health.
- The Beli Vitality blend combines six science-backed ingredients to optimize male fertility for a greater chance of a healthy conception, pregnancy, and baby.
- Clinical research shows that certain nutrients can improve and support all parameters of sperm health.
The Beli Vitality Blend
There are fourteen ingredients in Beli Vitality for Men. We handpicked each one to create a robust and effective male prenatal vitamin, but six ingredients in particular are responsible for the name. These ingredients have been clinically proven to support sperm health. And in our blend, we’ve opted for the most potent and absorbable forms for the greatest effect.
- L-Carnitine, an amino acid derivative, is associated with higher fertilization rates and healthier sperm quality – specifically, motility. We include 100mg per serving.
- L-Arginine, another amino acid, is pivotal for healthy sperm production and can also improve sperm motility. We include 200mg per serving.
- Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, is a doctor-approved antioxidant that can support optimal sperm motility and has been shown to improve fertilization rates after just a few weeks. Our blend has 100mg per serving.
- L-Taurine, another antioxidant, works throughout the body and plays an important role in sperm motility and morphology. Low levels of L-Taurine have been linked to male factor infertility. We include 110mg per serving.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, or NAC, is a semi-essential amino acid that supports multiple sperm parameters, including count, motility, and morphology. Our blend has 25mg per serving.
- Shilajit, is an ancient Ayurvedic adaptogen that may help increase sperm count, motility, and serum testosterone in men who have been diagnosed with infertility. It has also been linked to an increase energy and endurance, improved athletic performance, improved concentration and brain health, and more. It’s an impressive compound with a lengthy list of benefits, and you’ll only find it in Beli Vitality for Men. Our blend includes 250mg per serving.
We combine our Vitality blend with vitamins C, D3, E, B6, B12, methylated folate, zinc, and selenium, all of which benefit male fertility as well. Our formula is based on the most current research regarding men’s fertility nutrition, and we use the most bioavailable ingredients in their most effective amounts. Plus, we’re all about transparency – you’ll find the exact levels of each ingredient used in our blend on the label, so you know you’re getting the right nutrients in the right amounts to support your fertility.
Nutrients & Male Fertility
To understand the pivotal role a high-quality men’s prenatal vitamin can play, we need to back up a bit and establish two facts. First, sperm quality has significant implications on the health of a future conception, pregnancy, and baby. Second, male fertility largely boils down to sperm quality, something that’s measured in a few dimensions:
- Sperm quantity is the count and concentration of sperm in semen. A healthy male’s ejaculation has around 55 million sperm. Anything under 39 million qualifies as low sperm count.
- Sperm morphology is the shape and the size of the sperm. Well-formed sperm have oval heads and long tails, but there are plenty of abnormal sperm out there. They’re associated with lower fertility rates. And get this – poor sperm morphology is associated with poor lifestyle habits.
- Sperm motility is how well sperm swim. If 40% of his sperm are motile, a man is considered fertile.
Decades of research show us that all of these sperm health parameters, and even the quality of the DNA in sperm, can be supported with the right vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants – and it’s no coincidence that you’ll find them in the Beli Vitality blend.
If the goal is a baby, high-quality sperm matters. The science is clear that specific nutrients can support male fertility and sperm health, and you’ll find them all in Beli Vitality for Men.