And Beli for Women makes it easy. A prenatal vitamin designed for the entire pregnancy journey, including the oh-so-critical preconception window, Beli for Women is formulated with everything you need to fuel your fertility health, promote hormonal balance, and support egg quality. Because the truth is, supporting female fertility begins with all the right nutrients.
- Starting prenatal vitamins early is an easy way to fuel female fertility with key nutrients that can support egg quality and help promote hormonal balance.
- The preconception window is the best time to optimize fertility for the greatest chance of a successful conception and pregnancy.
- Beli for Women referenced the latest research and recommendations to ensure it has all the right nutrients for female fertility.
- A high-quality prenatal vitamin is a powerful addition to a healthy lifestyle.
Planning for Pregnancy
If the plan is a baby, experts recommend getting started on prenatal vitamins early in the game. That’s a strategic plan for a few reasons. One is the value of building up key nutrient stores and ensuring a steady stream of essential vitamins and minerals for the earliest stages of pregnancy. So much development happens in the early days – often before you even realize you’re pregnant – which means a steady stream of nutrients like choline and folate are absolutely non-negotiable. Plus, choline in particular helps reduce the risk of birth defects and lays the groundwork for a baby’s long-term cognitive development.
What you’re doing before the pregnancy, even before the conception, is just as important as what you do once you see those two pink lines. The three-to-six month window before conception is known as the preconception period, and you should use it wisely. Research makes it clear that this is the perfect time to fuel your fertility for the greatest chance of a successful conception, healthy pregnancy, and healthy baby. Research also shows that specific micronutrients can help support female fertility – everything from triggering ovulation and supporting embryo implantation to improving egg quality and aiding in the production of important pregnancy hormones.
We leaned on this research to formulate Beli for Women – it’s designed to be exactly what you (and baby!) need, whether you’re just starting to think about pregnancy, actively trying, or already holding your little one in your arms.
Supporting Female Fertility
As you prep and plan for conception, Beli for Women has you covered. Here’s what’s included:
- Vitamin C to help reduce chance of miscarriage
- Vitamin B6 and B12 to help trigger ovulation
- Vitamin D to help support embryo implantation
- Vitamin E to help protect reproductive function and egg quality
- Zinc to help support reproductive hormones
- Vitamin K2 to aid in production of progesterone and estrogen
- Folate to help improve egg quality
- Chromium to help improve fertility in women with PCOS
- Choline to reduce risks of miscarriage by protecting baby from neural tube defects
Just as important as what we included is what we left out. Beli for Women is formulated without vitamin A because it can be harmful in the earliest stages of pregnancy. In excess amounts, it’s associated with congenital birth abnormalities. Many women receive adequate amounts of vitamin A from their diet.
Beli as Part of a Healthy Lifestyle
Popping a high-quality prenatal vitamin isn’t the only way to stack the deck in your favor. Prenatals for women (and for men!) can help shore up nutritional gaps in your diet and ensure that you’re getting the right nutrients to support fertility, but you can’t overlook the value of leading a healthy lifestyle. That means regular exercise, plenty of quality sleep, healthy stress management, a varied and nutritious diet, and dialing down the bad habits, like too much booze or recreational drug use.
The bottom line is that the health of both parents-to-be before conception has a big impact on what’s to come. It’s so important, it can actually have an effect on the health of future generations. Once you understand that, it’s easy to see the value of a science-backed prenatal vitamin made with the kinds of nutrients that can help prepare your body for what’s to come.